We are a community-partnership program where people whose lives have been drastically interrupted by a major mental illness come voluntarily to rebuild their lives.
This successful evidence-based model helps people with mental illnesses stay out of hospitals, achieve dreams and goals of social, financial, educational, and vocational independence.
- Promote Dignity, Social Inclusion, Recovery
- Provide Meaningful work that builds stamina, confidence, and social skills
- Help Members rejoin their communities.
- Reduce stigma and discrimination
- Emphasize abilities & talents
- Assist with access to services, supports, housing
- Help Members build meaningful relationships
- Abide by the International Clubhouse Model
- Work readiness
- Resume building
- Help with job applications
- Community resources
- Affordable meals
- Skill development